From personal experience, EFT is the fastest way to deal with emotional problems and Matrix Reimprinting is the most effective way to heal them.
Matrix Reimprinting is Advanced Level EFT
- EFT decreases the negative charge of a past memory, trauma, thought belief, or intense emotion so you can feel better, have more mental clarity, and emotional freedom.
- Matrix Reimprinting changes the past memory, trauma, or limiting core belief into a new and positive one so that you get closure, heal the memory or situation, and become empowered to live and attract a better quality of life.
[EFT and Matrix Reimprinting] is a form of energy psychology where you imagine working with your younger self who experienced trauma to release shock and any negative emotions, beliefs, and recreating a more positive and empowered picture. EFT and Matrix Reimprinting can be used in any traumatic experience to help you to move forward in life and release trauma.” – Sharon King author of Heal Your Birth, Heal Your Life
For example if as a young person you were called “stupid” repeatedly and from those experiences you came to believe that “I’m not capable.”, “I am flawed.”, or “I can’t do it.” your behavior—how you saw, understood, and interacted with the world growing up—would be seriously affected. Matrix Reimprinting can change that narrative.
It’s possible to heal your past so the negative belief you learned is no longer true for your present and future.
Matrix Reimprinting also helps to create new beliefs that shift your attitude—making you mentally and emotionally stronger—so that you can live your life on your own terms.
It’s important to note Matrix Reimprinting doesn’t make you forget or negate the past experience or lose the lessons learned. The ‘reimprinting’ process seeks to change the negative beliefs and limiting filters—how you see the world—which is embedded in the memory and has caused you to live less than the life you deserve.
How can EFT & Matrix Reimprinting help you find love and a lasting relationship?
- If you have traumatic memories that stop you from giving yourself to another person fully
- If you have limiting beliefs that hold you back from saying how you feel or acting in a more loving way
- If you have negative thoughts that always ruin your confidence and stop you from taking chances
- If you have repeating patterns that sabotage your relationships and happiness
- If you suffer from physical problems due to emotional distress
Then EFT & Matrix Reimprinting (in a remarkably short amount of time, unlike talk therapy that can take years and years) can help you move past these emotional and physical issues so you can have more love and happiness in your life.
Listen to an interview I gave about Matrix Reimprinting with Erika Matos of The Feel Good Shift
Get Real Love Solutions with EFT & Matrix Reimprinting
Just some of the situations where I was able to help others using EFT & Matrix Reimprinting:
- passing of a loved one
- self-love / self-worth
- sexual trauma
- relationship (commitment, communication, trust issues)
Watch Karl Dawson, creator of Matrix Reimprinting talk about “Positive Belief Reimprinting”::
Watch the Karl Dawson interview for an in depth look at Matrix Reimprinting and what it can do for you
I am NOT a medical doctor, licensed psychologist, or psychotherapist. I make no claims to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any disease, physical or mental. I offer my services as a self-help educator and ordained minister. Persons with a psychological or physical illness that require a medical doctor, psychologist, or psychotherapist should contact licensed practitioners. EFT and Matrix Reimprinting are not a substitute for professional health care. Information provided on this website is for general education and not intended to replace qualified medical or psychological advice.
If you consent to an EFT & Matrix Reimprinting private or group session you must agree to hold Jeanne Floresca and anyone affiliated with MatrixLoveCoach.com from any claims, liability, or loss incurred directly or indirectly by you as a result of the use, participation, or application of any techniques or methods used in a session.